Infectious Disease (IDx)
Detected with SPEED and ACCURACY
GET DEEPER INSIGHTS WITH PCR VERSUS CULTURE-BASED METHODS
- Treatment complexity guide for optimal antibiotic selection
- Precise pathogen identification
- Integrated antimicrobial stewardship program expands visibility to antibiotic resistance
- Known patient drug allergies listed for safer treatment decisions
Do your Patients Struggle with Chronic UTI’s?
The number of urinary tract infections (UTI’s) are on the rise because of the prevalence and growing number of drug-resistant strains of the infection.¹ As a country, we are prescribing broad-spectrum antibiotics, instead of treating individuals with targeted therapies.
Molecular Testing for Urinary Tract Infections
Our molecular precision approach provides a more definitive diagnosis than standard culture methods.
Molecular Precision Testing
- Detects co-infections simultaneously
- Identifies antibiotic-resistant genes
- Limits progression and spread of infection
- Reduces excessive use of broad-spectrum agents
- Improves treatment selection
GenelQ is a leading molecular diagnostics laboratory for the fastest, most accurate, real-time reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) testing. Our state-of-the-art laboratory is based in the Dallas metroplex and is CLIA and COLA certified. We have created a highly efficient, automated lab process with a paperless, web-based system that provides 24-hour turnaround time of results after receipt of the specimen.